At Entia we believe time is our most valuable resource.
We help improve the experience and outcomes of cancer treatment by building medical devices that enable treatment from cancer patients' homes.
We are backed by some of the UK’s leading investors and are working with globally recognised healthcare providers.
We are seeking someone to secure and manage strategic partnerships with medtech companies, healthcare providers and biopharmaceutical companies
What you’ll do
- Secure commercial partnerships with international healthcare
providers, medtech and biopharmaceutical companies, particularly in the UK and USA.
- Support and shape the development of pricing and reimbursement strategies for Liberty across major
markets, including the UK and USA.
- Providing market and commercial context to support the company’s development teams product development decisions and evidence generation
- Providing market and commercial context supporting the company’s development teams and product development decisions and evidence generation
You must have
Good to have (but not essential)
- Has worked in a start-up environment that is commercialising new products
- Has worked in med tech/digital health/similar.
- What we can offer you
- The opportunity to introduce a highly innovate product to market that is going to change the way cancer therapy is delivered for millions of people
- The ability to directly shape the company’s commercial strategy
- Exposure to a highly diverse team and the opportunity to learn about any aspect of the business
- The chance to be involved in the creation and improvement of ways of working and culture across the company with far-reaching impact
- A flexible and fun work environment filled with passionate and extremely capable people
- A competitive salary
- A market leading benefits package
- Our unique culture and ways of working
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
What we can offer you
A chance to make real impact
...both to the people you work with and for millions of people living with cancer through our collaborations with world-leading research institutions, healthcare providers and companies.
Smart people who will change the world
We're building a flexible and fun work environment filled with a very diverse group of passionate and incredibly capable people, where we expect you to challenge the status quo and make real change
A luxurious 43 days off each year (30 days annual leave, 8 flexi-bank holidays taken whenever you like and 5 days of company shutdown at the end of each year), plus volunteering days & sabbatical opportunities
Generous (and equal) Maternity, Paternity and Adoption policies that start to accrue as soon as your probation finishes
We build relationships across the team with our annual company trip, monthly coffee/lunch on us budget, team social events, hack days (and occasional karaoke)
A monthly learning and development budget to support your career and development, fascinating lunch and learns sessions put on by the team, or long table lunches (where work talk is banned)
Salary Sacrifice Schemes
Flexible salary sacrifice benefits schemes including cycle to work, TechScheme, Electric Vehicle scheme and an employer pension contribution of 3% total salary (not just qualifying earnings!)
A high quality Employee Assistance Programme that offers face-to-face and virtual counselling to support you and your family through personal and professional challenges
Valuable Tech and Tools
We provide a range of tech for you, a lively central London workspace and are always working to ensure you have what you need to do great work here. Plus office dog days.
Working for a world where we all live longer and better lives because treatments are personalised to us.
Loading application form
Already working at Entia?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.