Entia Ltd, Highbury, London, UK
Permanent, Full Time, Flex-Remote
We’re looking for a Marketing Assistant to join and grow with Entia’s Marketing team. The successful candidate will be joining the team at an exciting stage of Entia’s growth as we launch new brands.
In the role, you will assist with the planning and execution of marketing projects, creation of marketing communications as well as supporting the team and co-ordinating external suppliers. You will work with a range of external stakeholders including patients, healthcare professionals, to our suppliers and commercial partners.
Entia is making life better for people with cancer by helping to move treatment out of the hospital and into the home. Through a combination of unique blood monitoring solutions and digital services, we’re able to streamline treatment pathways and unlock the full potential of many cancer therapies.
We’re backed by some of Europe’s leading investors and partnered with many top healthcare, pharmaceutical and life science organisations. We have unique, award-winning technology and services that are being utilised in major global healthcare markets and have the opportunity to improve the lives of millions of people.
What you’ll do:
- Support the Assistant Brand Manager with the further development of marketing and service materials for the brand whilst ensuring that these are aligned to the needs of the customers, patients and healthcare professionals.
- Work closely with customer-facing colleagues to monitor brand execution along the customer journey, regularly documenting and reporting issues where required.
- Running marketing material sign offs including timetabling review meetings, collating feedback and outlining next steps/milestones to colleagues.
- Supporting the preparation of post-market analysis reports for customer feedback
- Support content creation and copywriting for our social media channels and take ownership of the marketing inbox.
- Administrative tasks such as organising marketing events, booking meetings and coordinating finances.
- Help maintain and cultivate Entia’s positive culture.
- Passion for marketing and healthcare with a desire to impact positively on other people’s lives.
- Relevant marketing experience including social media
- Aspirations to grow and develop your career in marketing
- Excellent prioritising and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- A genuine belief in diversity, fairness and inclusion.
- Able to work in an environment that rapidly evolves and be open to change.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Knowledge of the healthcare landscape in the UK
- Basic editing and photoshop skills.
- Experience with CRM software
What we can offer:
- The opportunity to join a rapidly growing company at the forefront of a new healthcare sector
- The chance to be involved in the creation and improvement of systems, processes and culture with far-reaching impact
- A flexible and fun work environment filled with passionate and extremely capable people
- Regular company events - team building events, social activities, and trips