Supply Chain Manager
Entia Ltd, Highbury, London, UK
Permanent, Full Time (2/3 days a week in office)
We’re looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join Entia’s newly formed operations team. You’ll work closely with manufacturing, sales, marketing and finance and be responsible for logistics related to existing and new products. You will process orders and oversee order fulfilment which includes securing supplies, managing stock, delivering product to patients and healthcare professionals and ensuring that the warehouse system operates efficiently.
Entia is making life better for people with cancer by helping to move treatment out of the hospital and into the home. Through a combination of unique blood monitoring solutions and digital services, we’re able to streamline treatment pathways and unlock the full potential of many cancer therapies.
We’re backed by some of Europe’s leading investors and partnered with many top healthcare, pharmaceutical and life science organisations. We have unique, award-winning technology and services that are being utilised in major global healthcare markets and have the opportunity to improve the lives of millions of people.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure continuity of supply of products to patients
- Manage stock across a number of locations (initially in the UK but potential for international expansion)
- Ensure stock is correctly recorded in the finance system (Netsuite)
- Work with the sales and operations team to run the forecasting process for product and consumable needs - looking at short, medium and long term demand.
- Raise purchase orders with suppliers, Contract Manufacturing Organisations (CMOs) and distributors based on forecasts.
- Manage goods in and goods out tasks including scheduled deliveries with our suppliers, freight forwarders and other logistics partners
- Monitor production at Contract Manufacturing Organisations (CMO), alongside project deadlines to communicate delivery schedules with colleagues and customers making sure deliveries are on time
- Work with the finance department to track invoices in, to schedule payments according to agreed terms with commercial partners
- Assist with budgeting
- Help maintain and cultivate the Entia’s positive culture
- Degree (or comparable experience) preferably in a relevant technical discipline
- Previous experience working within logistics, supply chain or production planning
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure, with excellent attention to detail and clear communication skills
- Experience with UK and Internationally
- Experience forecasting
- Experience in working with ERP and or MRP systems (preferably Netsuite)ideally experience with Medical devices or other highly regulated manufacturing
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated team player with confidence to take one’s own initiative
- Organised and able to juggle multiple tasks, prioritising urgent or important tasks under pressure to meet deadlines
- Fluent in English
- A genuine believer in diversity, fairness, and inclusion
What we can offer:
- The opportunity to join a rapidly growing company at the forefront of a new healthcare sector
- The chance to be involved in the creation and improvement of systems, processes and culture with far-reaching impact
- The opportunity to grow with the company and potential to develop international supply chain experience
- A flexible and fun work environment filled with passionate and extremely capable people
- Regular company events - team building events, social activities, and trips