Entia Ltd, Highbury, London, UK
3 month fixed term contract
We’re looking for an Quality Engineer, initially for a 3 month fixed term contract, to support Entia’s Quality and Regulatory team as we complete specific projects. Quality is the foundation of everything we do at Entia, so you’ll have the opportunity to work with all the functions and teams across the business, helping them meet regulatory and compliance standards.
Entia is a collection of multidisciplinary experts with a passion for improving the lives of people living with health conditions. With our products, we allow people to enjoy their lives with family and friends; free from the stress of constant hospital appointments and safe in the knowledge that their health is being monitored. Our home solutions are created from the ground-up with the user at the heart of the development process, and in partnership with healthcare services around the world. Entia is backed by some of the UK’s leading investors and is linked with many top healthcare providers. We have unique, award-winning technology and designs and are targeting major global healthcare markets.
What you’ll do:
- Support the update of technical documentation in preparation for submission.
- Support the maintenance of Entia’s management systems, including updates to SOP’s, policies and training requirements as required.
- Drive the delivery of quality processes such as CAPA, complaint/issue handling, supplier management.
- Provide input/support to qualification activities for Entia products and new developments.
- Help maintain and cultivate Entia’s positive culture, including the culture of quality foundational to Entia’s business.
- Maintain the standard of quality and performance in the delivery of Entia’s products and services.
- A degree in a relevant science or engineering discipline, or have equivalent industrial experience
- A working knowledge of quality processes and the application of standards
- Experience of working within an ISO 13485:2016 quality management system
- Prior experience of working in a similar role, ideally in a medical devices organisation
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- An understanding of IT systems sufficient to administer and update the document management system and associated areas as required.
- Familiarity with agile working practices.
- An understanding of medical device design control requirements.
- A good communicator, able to work within a dynamic and agile team environment.
- A genuine believer in diversity, fairness, and inclusion.
- Able to work independently, with a strong attention to detail.
- Comfortable working in multidisciplinary teams as a functional representative.
- Accustomed to operating within projects, with a sense of urgency about delivery.
What we can offer:
- The opportunity to engage in a rapidly growing company at the forefront of a new healthcare sector
- The chance to be involved in the creation and improvement of systems, processes and culture with far-reaching impact
- A flexible and fun work environment filled with passionate and extremely capable people