Engineering · Entia
At Entia we want to transform the experience of living with life-changing health conditions.
Permanent, Full Time, London.
At Entia we want to transform the experience of living with life-changing health conditions. Our innovative devices help people treat and manage conditions like cancer and anaemia from home, and are created with the user at the heart of the development process.
Entia is backed by some of the UK’s leading investors and we have unique, award-winning technology and designs.
What you'll do:
- Manage delivery across our projects
- Report directly to senior management
- Work with our Product Managers to develop timelines and roadmaps from R&D to product launch
- Monitor timeline scenarios and knock-on effects of changes on interdependencies
- Plan team resources across design and engineering, working with our Head of Design and Head of Hardware Engineering
- Track tasks and milestones across the team, reporting progress to senior management
- Support the team with estimation and task planning
- Help manage relationships with some third-parties (e.g. suppliers, manufacturers, service providers)
- Document and share key project information, like task lists, minutes and actions.
- As excited about healthcare as we are!
- Comfortable managing and delivering a programme of work or multiple project streams at once
- Experienced with physical product development and manufacturing projects
- Experienced at working with quality management systems
- Able to balance tasks across multiple projects, and can prioritise effectively
- Flexible in your approach to project management, able to adjust methodologies, and balance best practices from agile, lean and waterfall
- Keen to tackle the challenges of working in a high-uncertainty innovation environment
- An excellent communicator, both in writing and verbally. You’re able to adjust your tone depending on the situation
- An amazing organiser, and have an eye for detail
- Resourceful and have a hands-on approach to problem-solving
- A team player, and are happy to collaborate with others
- Able to build a quick rapport with team members from a variety of backgrounds (technical, design, commercial, clinical) and can follow this up by establishing long-term, healthy professional relationships with a range of stakeholders
Ideally, you’d also have:
- Experience in the healthcare sector or in medical devices (ISO 13485 regulated)
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- Prior experience of working as a Project Manager
- A Bachelor's degree in a relevant subject, or equivalent experience
What we can offer:
- The opportunity to work on a product that will improve the lives of millions of people
- A fun atmosphere with passionate and dedicated people who love what they do
- Professional development and career progression - we want you to achieve your greatest potential here
- A flexible work environment - our culture is built on trust
- 31 days (including bank holidays) annual leave - this means you could work on a bank holiday (if you want) and use the holiday at another time
- An extra holiday day for every year you work here (up to 9 extra days)
- Time to be inspired e.g. attending conferences, talks or exhibitions
- Collaborations with world-leading research institutions, healthcare centres and companies